Whelp! That’s a wrap on this Readathon!
End of Readathon Survey:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? In the afternoon I hit a lull and kept dozing. A fancy coffee drink did the trick and woke me up!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year? Margaret the First by Danielle Dutton. Under 100 pages, BEAUTIFUL, and engaging.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Keep on rocking. If the website makes the wonderful Andi and Heather insane then ditch it and just do social media. I want Andi and Heather to read and have fun too!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think not worrying about too much and focusing on reading and Instagram worked best for me.
5. How many books did you read? 4!
6. What were the names of the books you read? Loving by Henry Green, Margaret the First by Danielle Dutton, The Bookshop by Penelope Fitzgerald, and Mortal Trash by Kim Addonizio.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Margaret the First by Danielle Dutton!
8. Which did you enjoy least? Mortal Trash by Kim Addonizio
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? ummm…. DUH! I love readathon. I will certainly host a mini-challenge and maybe volunteer for more day of activities.